Friday, February 13, 2009

To grandmothers house we go

The kids appeared to be happy about visiting grandma and grandpa. Although, somehow Big Dog was under the impression that they were going to see Santa:D

Rooster had a countdown to the visit to grandma and grandpa's. I think by the time we left she was glad to see us go. GH enjoys going anywhere he can be spoiled. So he was alright with the visit as well. Big Dog, and Bob the Dog found another dog to hang out with. So I think he was pretty content as well.
Grandma Joyce said they are behaving well. I want to know how she got them to do that:D
Calving season is here. Only two calves have been born so far. Maybe they will have more born since the storm front come through. (Sorry I didn't get a better picture.)

Here are some pictures from earlier this week. They have nothing to do with anything;) But, I wanted to share them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!