Friday, February 27, 2009

Activities

Rooster enjoyed matching colored paper clips to the matching paper. It didn't take her long to get the hang of using the paper clips:) I saw this on some Montessori blog. Sorry that I forgot which one:(

We did some writing.


I cut out the letters to the kids names on sandpaper. We put the letters in order then glued them onto some construction paper. As you can see these sheets have been through a lot. It's hard to keep impatient toddlers on task.

Anyway, we put another piece of construction paper over the names and did some shading with our colors. Big Dog was excited once he could see the letters in his name.
Rooster wasn't quite as excited. But, still enjoyed pointing out the letters to her name.


We did some sequence cards. This set was about making cookies. It took several times. But, she got the hang of it. Then we did the Noah's Ark sequence set as well.




We did some more Letter O coloring pages. I didn't really do any crafts for the letter O this week. Hopefully, I get something done tomorrow. If not I will just try to do better next week:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!