Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven Things That Happened This Week
1. GH decided to swap chairs with Big Dog so that he can sit next to Captain Awesome. Big Dog is not happy about this, neither am I. Apparently, I'm no longer the favorite parent.
2. When we were at the doctors office for the second time this week. I asked the receptionist if I could get some kind of discount punch card for being frequent visitors? She said "No but I can give you free parking". When I told the doctor what a shrewd businesswoman she was, he said that maybe they could name a room after our family. As the doctor watched Big Dog wash his hands he said that Big Dog might make a good surgeon since he likes to scrub his hands a lot.
3. After the boys and I got home from an outing I asked them, "Are you ready to go inside?" GH said "No". Big Dog started laughing. I said, "Big Dog did you teach GH to have a disobedient spirit?" Big Dog smiled and said "Yeah". I doubt either knew what they were saying. But, it was cute.
4. Rooster now takes a lunchbox to school. She has a list of things she wants to take in her lunchbox. It is more expensive than buying lunch at school. But, she is happy. So I am happy for her. I didn't know there would be so much peer pressure in kindergarten. Rooster had other exciting things happen in school this week. She had indoor recess, substitute teachers, and a hay rack ride during the field trip to the pumpkin patch.
5. GH thinks everything is a clue:D We also think we have heard him say a few sentences this week:O
6. My camera is missing:(
7. Captain Awesome is very distraught over the Husker loss today:(

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!