Friday, October 23, 2009

Clues

Yesterday I took the boys to the doctors for GH's well baby check-up. The boys quickly grew bored. Big Dog washed his hands at the sink about a dozen times and GH played in my purse. GH found my blue library card in my wallet and started to play with it. He drove it around the floor like it was a car for a while. Then he slapped the card onto the patient bed and said "cwue, cwue". It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about.

The liner paper on the patient bed had a design of hand prints and footprints. I guess it reminded GH of Blues Clues. GH started watching Blues Clues last week and he really seems to like it. And I like Blues Clues because I can sleep an extra half hour before the other kids wake up:D

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I remember those Blues Clues days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Logan while I posted this story. I was thinking...Oh this will take Krimsin back....Logan loved Blues Clues:D

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!