Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GH's Big Day

I wasn't the best mommy today. I took GH to Lincoln to do some shopping. So he didn't get all his regular mama time. While I was jabbering with another shopper the cashier told me "He said 'I want that'". I missed another sentence:( But it's ok because I did hear him say something new today. Captain Awesome and I were sitting with him when we heard him clearly say "abc". I've heard him say random letters before. The alphabet is a pretty big deal around here. However, we were shocked that he actually got the sequence right:) Today he also learned how to push the button to roll down the window in the car.

1 comment:

  1. I would have bought him the I want that item then. Well if it was in good taste you know how kids are sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!