Saturday, October 10, 2009

The first snow

When GH looked outside this morning he saw the snow and said, "ohhhh". I think he was impressed. There wasn't a lot of snow. Most of it melted by noon. So when we got outside this afternoon there wasn't much left. Trouble had already stomped a lot of it down. Even though there wasn't much snow. The kids still enjoyed playing in it. GH would sit in a sled


or lay in a sled until someone decided to pull him.



When I put Big Dog in his snow suit I know he was excited. I think he knew there was something special about this kind of coat. He loved being able to do anything in his coat without getting wet. He had a blast going down the slide, falling in the mud etc.


I had a lot of cute pictures of Big Dog and GH in the sled. But, this is the first I found when going through photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!