Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven Things That Happened This Week

1) Rooster wanted a purse. So this morning when I was at the thrift store "dollar a bag" sale. I picked up several purses. She chose a pink purse and a white wallet. I will post pictures sometime. She is very proud of it. She told me "I love my pretty purse mommy". Today we also went and got her a library card. So now she will have something besides loose change in her wallet. She is pretty proud that she now has her own library card.

2) GH can make a pig noise with some prompting. But today he made a dog noise. We were reading a book and he was jabbering and pointing out "dog....dog...dog". Then out came the "woof woof". I'm so proud of him:) His favorite phrase remains "Oh no".


3) The kids have been doing lots a crafts. Glitter has been a very popular craft activity this week. I would say I probably have the most sparkling kitchen floor in the neighborhood. It's not clean...just covered with glitter:)


4) As you can see in the picture above GH loves getting on top of the kitchen table. This all began on our last Girls Night Out. My friend Lisa has a daughter GH's age. She told me that her daughter could now climb up on tables. I said "Oh GH doesn't do that" Less than 18 hours later GH began his climbing career. Now I pull him off the table at least 50 times a day;) (Which I don't mind doing) I'd like to say this is Lisa's fault. But, I'm the one with the big mouth.

5) Big Dog is still sick. He now has a different cold and a double ear infection. So he was put on a stronger anti-biotic. We are hoping he is better by Monday and can go to school. Since he has been sick we have been really patient when he strips down and refuses to wear clothes. One day as he was running around the house wearing nothing but a pirate hat I said "Fine Big Dog I'm not going to fight about this anymore. I'm tired of dressing you a million times a day. You can run around with out any clothes if you want to" He shook his butt and said "I will".

6) I'm trying to organize things. I'm failing miserably....it's actually getting worse;D

7) Rooster loves to play dress up. Even though she has an entire dress up closet full of clothes, her favorite dress up clothes belong to Captain Awesome.



2 comments:

  1. How about if I tell you Julia finally stopped climbing on the table? (Not because of anything I did, she just found better places to climb, like the computer chair- there are buttons to push near there.) Now maybe GH will stop too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GH was all over the computers at the library today....this has to be your fault:D

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!