Sunday, September 6, 2009

What we have been doing

It's been busy around here. Last night Big Dog started barking like a seal. We aren't sure if he really has croup. Maybe it's just a weird cold since he hasn't barked a lot of times. But, it sure has been enough to get our attention. Poor little guy:( We've never had a child get croup so we are pretty clueless. Luckily Aunt She knows a thing or two about croup. Hopefully the little guy will get better soon:)

Rooster has been very persistent in her claims that her twin size bed is too small for her. She prefers to sleep in the king bed in the guest room. This is the bed I frequently sleep in because I have a "snoring problem" according to Captain Awesome. I don't see how it's a problem. It doesn't bother me:D So anyway, I finally decided to just let Ruzenka have the room with the king bed. I decided to take down GH's crib and force him to sleep in a toddler bed that was already in the room. I then moved Roosters white bed into the boys room. So we had three beds in the boys room. (The white bed, toddler bed and Big Dogs bed) But, I figured after GH was ready I would just move him to the twin then get rid of the toddler bed. Well as soon as I put up the white bed in the boys room guess who was wanting to use the bed? That's right Rooster. She thought the bed was big enough once it was in the boys room:D She told me that friends stay together. Maybe she just didn't want to be by herself in her room. I never thought that witht he boys sharing a room that she might feel left out:( I guess we will see how things go tonight. Maybe she just likes the idea because it's something different. Although I have a feeling she really loves the king size mattress. Who could blame her? It's awesome:)

Here is a picture of the kids in the boys room. I am aware that it's super messy;)


Here is a picture of GH. Tonight is his first night in the toddler bed. He's not a baby anymore.

So you might be wondering what happened to Rooster's room. Well I am pleased to present our learning room. I call it The Smarty Pants Institute. I finally have all our posters organized. I am pretty excited about that;) I also have a nice area on the shelves for the busy boards and other learning materials. It's a really colorful room. Rooster says she loves it:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!