Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day in the life of Rocky

Rooster is taking really good care of Rocky. I would say that Rocky has a pretty comfortable life in comparison to other rocks. Rocky has become a member of the family as far as Rooster is concerned. Perhaps it's time to get him a code name for the blog. If he's still around in a week we will come up with a code name for him;)


Anyway, this is what Rocky's day looks like.

Watching cartoons.

Cruisin' around the house in his sweet ride.

Hangin' out with friends.

Bath time

and bedtime
Good night Rocky
UPDATE: This morning (Thursday) Rooster came up to me saying "Rocky's gone. I can't find him" She looked upset so I went to look for him. He wasn't in his plastic doll bed. So I looked on Roosters bed since thats where all her "friends" stay at night. I guess Rocky must have climbed in bed with everyone last night;) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!