Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven Things That Happened This Week
1. I found out GH fights dirty. I was wrestling around with GH (and I admit I was talking smack to him). In response to my "taunts" he bit me. Moral of the story...don't mess with GH:D
2. Rick summed up his struggles with adversity with the following comment. "Like a bridge over troubled waters, my hotness will get me to the other side". Some people depend on "the kindness of strangers" our family depends on being ridiculously good looking:)
3. Big Dog and GH had colds but seem to be doing better now:)
4. Big Dog has been running around the house singing songs from his preschool. He really loves going.
5. Rooster wants to play hide and seek ALL THE TIME. But, doesnt want to give any effort;)
6. Rooster adopted another pet. This time its a big gray rock she calls "Rocky". When Trouble had jumped on her and Rocky she said to Rocky "Are you ok? Reagan dog shouldn't jump". Then she put Rocky in the baby swing, I guess to calm it down;) Hahaha. I had to draw the line when she started throwing Rocky up in the air and trying to bring him into the house.
7. I have the boys pirate costumes for Halloween. But, there were some issues with a seller on Ebay that I had bought a cute girls pirate costume from. They lost a peice. So I still have to find another costume for Rooster. I also saw a cute idea in Family Fun Magazine about making canvas halloween trick or treat bags. So I bought all the supplies I needed. Now I just have to find time to print off all the kids past Halloween costume pictures. Fun Fun...but, I'm sure it will be worth it when its done.

1 comment:

  1. It will be even more fun when GH starts talking smack back to you. Well until he starts doing it in public...

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!