Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week

1. GH learned how to decorate the bathroom with only one roll of toilet paper:)

2. I told Big Dog he couldn't go to school unless he took his medicine. So now I keep finding the bottle out of the frig. Once I found it opened:O I guess a child proof lid can't stop a determined boy. But, it is a bit worrisome.

3. After two weeks Roosters bruise from her MMR shot is finally starting to fade. But, luckily we didn't have any fevers with this round of vaccines. So I am pretty happy about that:)

4. GH has been talking a bit more this week. He has said "mom" a few times without the demanding attitude:) I am really happy about that. He said "door" "duck" and "good dog". His favorite phrases are still "Hi dad" and "Oh no". I love when he says "Oh no!" and tries to act like he didn't mean to drop food off the table:D

5. We got the pay per view football game ordered late last night. Now I just have to get all the treats made for the game. I plan on making some chicken wings and mozzarella sticks. I got some mozzarella on sale last night so I was very happy:)

6. The kids are still sharing a room for half the night. Then Rooster goes to the guest room that has the king size bed. Fortunately I have most of Captain Awesome's NU stuff out and moved to the boys room. Captain Awesome's stuff looks pretty good in the boys room since their room is sports themed. So I will be able to set up a nice room for Rooster in the guest room.

7. This week I finished setting up the Smarty Pants Institute room. It's really cute:) I also used our carpet/uphostery cleaner to clean our foyer, living room furniture, downstairs bathroom and our staircase. Everything looks so much nicer. Of course now the other areas of the house look bad. So I have more work to do:)

2 comments:

  1. No Im probably just cleaning like everyone else in the world already does. I just want credit for it:) hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!