Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven Things That Happened This Week


1. On Thursday I had to go pick Big Dog up from school. They had called to let me know that he had fallen asleep in class. When I got there he was in a corner, sprawled out on a bean bag chair snoring away:) But now, he is back to his old self.

2. Rooster has a UTI. So she has medicine she doesn't like. She was doing fine until Big Dog started harassing her. He thought he needed the medicine. So it became a battle. Rooster also has to take showers now. Last night when she was taking her shower she said "Mommy, it's raining in here" I said "I know. Isn't it cool?". She replied "I need an umbrella mommy":)

3. I did a little cleaning and organizing this week. I used the carpet cleaner on the living room floor and it looks SO MUCH better:D I have been adding things to the learning room walls. I have also moved my scrap booking stuff into the old learning storage closet. It looks pretty rough still. But, I'll get it done eventually. I saw this cute idea to organize measuring spoons on the show Table for 12. They had the measuring spoons hanging up on the doors of their spice cabinet. That makes total sense to me because when your measuring seasoning out that where are you are going. Now I won't have to dig for my measuring spoons. Hooray! I'd like to think my SIL Shel would be impressed;)



4. I've been looking for a anti-Obama bumper sticker. There are so many to choose from these days. I still like the B.O. Stinks bumper stickers. But, this one caught my eye.

5. I asked Rooster what she wanted to be when she grew up. She told me "I want to help with friends" I said "Oh you want to be a teacher" She replied "Yes" then a few moments later she said "No I don't want to be teacher". I said "Ok what do you want to do? Do you want to work in a grocery store like daddy?" She said "No" I said "Do you want to work at the doctors office?" She said "No" I said "Do you want to work in the circus?" She said "Yes!" I said "What do you want to do in the circus?" She said "Clown". Perfect my daughter want to be a clown when she grows up. Of course when I was her age I wanted to be a truck driver....at least her job would be fun.
6. GH is taking being cute to a whole new level. He likes driving his cars all over me when we play. He really loves driving the cars around my neck. (He just figured out how to transfer the car from one hand to another when he can't see it. He thinks that its pretty cool.)
7. We went to the apple orchard. It made Captain Awesome and I want to go on more "adventures" with the kids. Ever since school started we haven't been able to make time to do any small trips:( So I think next week we will be going on some mini trips again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!