Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week

1. Rooster started kindergarten. She seems to really like it. But, she is starving when she gets home. She spends the whole evening eating.

2. GH is enjoying the new sensory wall I made. This was inspired by the blog Chasing Cheerios.
3. I finally finished the boys room. I think it looks a lot better now that I have the border up.

4. We can't watch Handy Manny anymore. On Monday I had left a tv on upstairs. I heard GH screaming so I went upstairs to check it out. I found GH hitting the tv. The cat on the Handy Manny show was chasing one of the tools and GH was trying to hit the cat on the tv screen. Now whenever he sees that cat he goes completely ballistic. So we won't be watching that show for a while.

5. Speaking of tv shows. Rooster is no longer interested in Penguins of Madagascar. Which is slightly disappointing to Captain Awesome and I because we love that show. The fact that the kids aren't watching the cartoon will probably not stop us from watching the new shows:D

6. We played hide and seek with the kids today. Rooster would be a good hider if she could keep from giggling:)

7. We mowed the lawn for the first time in 3.5 weeks. It just hasn't needed to be mowed. We really enjoyed the break:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!