Monday, August 17, 2009

Presto's visit

Cousin Presto came to visit us today. It was great to see him and we had a really good time. We walked to a nearby park. We were the only ones there, so that was a bit disappointing. There wasn't a ton of stuff for kids Presto's age. But, I think he made the best of it.

GH always loves playing on the fire truck at this park. GH LOVES fire trucks. So he had no trouble being entertained.


The kids played on the slides. Presto was nice enough to take GH down a big kid slide. Presto also wiped down all the slides so there were no wet tushies today:)
I love this photo. Rooster followed Presto like this all day long.
I like this photo also. Aren't they sweet?
Later we played outside. The kids thought Presto was the coolest. And who could blame them.....

Obviously Big Dog was trying to do what Presto was doing too. I guess older cousins are the coolest:)

After Presto and Aunt Crys had dinner they had to go home. As their car pulled away Rooster told me "I'm sad. I miss Preston"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!