Friday, May 8, 2009

Rooster

Rooster was doing her name puzzle the other day. She knows her first name by sight. But, she doesn't know her middle and last name when she sees them. So I was telling her "Ann is your middle name. You got your middle name from grandma. Her middle name is Ann too." Rooster looks at her puzzle and runs her fingers under the letters saying "Ruzenka grandma........"

I guess I didn't explain it very well;)

Today we finally got around to making Father Gyhra a card. I told the kids that he is very sick and will go see Jesus soon. We started making the card. As we added stickers she started singing "He's going to see Jesus, he's going to see Jesus." Now, I know that some people would think this was terribly inappropriate. But, she meant nothing bad by it. She seemed very happy for him.

Rooster is such a kind little soul. She's been through so much but still remains cheerful. Every morning she wakes up and says "It's a beautiful day". I'm sure there is a lesson in there for me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!