Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GH gets his name puzzle. But Big Dog takes over....

GH doesn't like baby things too much. I think it's because he has older siblings. He seemed to want a name puzzle. I do know he is much too small to understand how to do the puzzle. But, sometimes you do things for your kids just to make them happy. And we all know my kids have me wrapped around their fingers. Anyway, I obviously can't make his name puzzle out of milk caps. But, I did find enough frozen juice caps. Big Dog left his boring old name puzzle to check out GH's new name puzzle. Big Dog did GH's puzzle telling him the letters. What a good boy:)

And believe me, I needed to see him be happy and helpful. Rooster and Big Dog have been a handful since Sunday.

What happened on Sunday? What didn't happen! I finally had to break down and just take the kids to church in a stroller. Rooster has almost been hit by cars several times. She is just not concerned with traffic, looking both ways or listening to mommy. She refuses to hold my hand which led to problems at church. While leaving the church she refused to hold my hand so I told her to stay close. Well that wasn't going to happen. I found her wandering the parking lot. We're lucky she didn't get hit. So I guess we won't be able to leave the church from now on until the crowds have left.

Shortly after church Big Dog got mad at me because I wouldn't let him run near the road. So he went inside and locked the door. And guess what? I had the wrong set of keys and no cell phone. Now you might say, "Big Dog couldn't figure out the lock." That's where you would be wrong. He can easily unlock this type of lock. Thats the reason we have to use our dead bolt on the back door.

Luckily, our neighbor Crystal helped us out. Big Dog had been messing with the kitchen window earlier in the day so I was able to get in that way. Crystal jokingly said something like "Little man you might not know what grounding is but, I think you are about to find out." then she left. Big Dog looked at me and tried to close the window on me:o

Big Dog is also trying to figure out which key opens the dead bolt on the back door. This is the only obstacle between incarceration with an evil mommy dictator and complete freedom;D

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!