Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

We made paper Mexican flags. Big Dog loves any activity that includes glue sticks:)

He wasn't impressed with the "authentic Mexican" lunch I made.

I had a bunch of activities planned for today. But, Rooster came home today and threw up. She didn't go to school yesterday because she was tired. Well she was tired until five minutes after the school bus left;) When she came home this afternoon she threw up. I figured it was a sensory thing and didn't think much of it. But, when we went outside to play she sat on my lap and I could hear her chest rattle. I think she must have bronchitis or something. Poor thing:(

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like celebrating Mexican beating our country! Kind of like it is today too, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!