Friday, October 17, 2008

This is whats crack a lackin' today. Just a warning. I'm in a weird mood today:)

So much happened today. My day started off pretty productive. I found some black and white photos that I "misplaced". So I got them framed and put up on the bathroom wall. I had to do this right away before I had a chance to "misplace" them again. I think they look pretty cute.


I called my MIL bright and early, waking her from her blissful slumber. Way to go me:(

At this time The Rooster was changing her clothes for the second time today.


The kids and I did some stuff.



The Rooster always loves to make caterpillars.



We did some coloring and writing skills. I know it's super lame but I took a picture of the work done in the dry erase book. It was Big Dog's first time writing in this book (with mommies help of course). He was so proud of himself. He loves the alphabet. About 75% of the way through the project he decided to work with his left hand. It kind of annoyed me. I don't want another lefty. (No offence Crys) But, everything is harder. Trying to teach a left handed child to use scissors is nearly impossible. And I'm not certain. But, my efforts might be making things worse.


I know it's not Magic Marker Monday....but, that didn't stop me yesterday either. Haha



Look at my kids paintings. LOOK AT THEM!!!!! They are so talented:)



We did a little work with shapes. By this time the kids were just messing with me. One insisted on pronouncing rectangle "tangle" and the other kept pronouncing it "Mexico". The head games these kids play on me are pretty messed up:)

We practiced our phone number with felt numbers. Then we did some shadow puppets. The Rooster thought this was a cool activity. She really liked the elephant, bird, and goose. I was pretty bad at the others. Haha.



This is actually from yesterday. My on-line hero from 10 kids and a dog was working with her kids on animal tracks. So I thought I could do that too. I know...I'm so original. Anyway, the kids loved seeing the different animal tracks. And Big Dog REALLY liked doing his footprint. He did it four separate times:)

The Rooster is in her fourth outfit today. Right now she is wearing dinosaur pajama bottoms and a long sleeved pj top backwards. We aren't going outside anytime soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!