Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Some things that made today terrific.
1) I got a "Wake up Mommy" wake up call. Unlike most exhausted moms I don't mind these at all. They make me soooo happy.
2) I discovered that Big Dog is not color blind like I thought. He simply hadn't learned any colors yet.
3) GH yawning. In my opinion nothing is as beautiful as a baby yawning:)

4) The Roosters toe nail polish matches mine. We are adorable.
5) The Rooster and Big Dog shared a very popular toy. They do not see eye to eye on how to properly use the floor mat numbers. It's a battle everytime we have used them. Until today:) (The fact that I had to threaten to take them away, does not diminsh the fact that they shared. At least not in my eyes:))

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi! Here is my blog's address, http://musserton.blogspot.com/ . Like I said, there is very little excitement, but lots of pictures. :) Melaney

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!