Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1) Our DVR arrived. Krimsin will be so excited that we have joined the 21st century. I'm recording all the 17 and Counting shows. I made sure I have it set to get Captain Awesome's football shows etc. And I cued episodes of The Wiggles. The Wiggles are on at some ridiculous time like 6am. I only know one fan who is dedicated enough to get up that early and his name is Logan:) I also cued a bunch of kids programming on EWTN that we never seem to get to see.

2) While on a walk the small wheel on our jogger stroller broke:(

3) The Little Teapot book received another coat of shipping tape to hold it together.

4) I learned how to use our extra table leaf when Stephanie's kids came to visit for the evening.

5) Captain Awesome is starting to have days off again.

6) The kids have been jumping off the coffee table:0

7) GH is all over the place. He does a military crawl. But, it gets him from point A to point B. It also gets him into unusual situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!