Friday, October 24, 2008

The dollar value of a two hour nap. $40

Captain Awesome came home from work early today. He told me to go take a nap. Maybe I was cranky or something. Anyway, when I woke up he said "Remember, how much you love the kids." I was all "What happened?" He then said "There's nothing that can't be cleaned up" I was all "What happened?" Apparently while I was napping and Captain Awesome was on his football message board the kids lost their minds with all the freedom:D Haha.





(I thought Stephanie would appreciate this b/c she pointed out to me today that I ALWAYS take pictures of the chaos that occurs with my kids. I told her it's the only way I don't freak out about it. At least I can get pictures and think it's funny....(and blog-able) )





Anyway, here are some pictures of the destruction. The first thing I found was a grape vine stem.




You might be thinking "Hey at least they are eating healthy stuff." Not so fast...........



The Rooster attempted to make a cake. This explains why at dinner Big Dog kept asking for cake. I think Rooster might have promised him a cake. Usually I won't let Rooster break open the eggs b/c egg shells end up in the mix. Well I guess she showed me....

Most of the shells ended up in the trash.

There was some damage to some DVD's. But, I'm trying to be calm about it. I did enjoy my nap:) And the kids did make some attempt to clean. See, they got out the broom:)

Did I mention Big Dog loves to color? Well he does and he colored his face. BTW---I don't typically keep crackers stored in the bathroom. This is a one time thing:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!