Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Rooster education


"I'd like to answer the puzzle Pat. 'Greatest Website in the world' The answer is 'Hang on baby Jesus, This is gonna get bumpy" Haha.


Anyway, tonight the Rooster and Big Dog watched Wheel of Fortune for the first time in forever. Big Dog was so excited trying to name the letters before the cameras flipped away. The Rooster and dad watched in amazement. But, that wasn't all he did tonight to suprise us.


While getting out of the bathtub Big Dog pointed out the letters on his step stool. He said "N U B Y" Then went back to the N and said "nnnnnn" He does point out letters a lot. But I only thought he knew the Y, and Z sound. Guess I don't know everything:)

1 comment:

  1. They just like to make us feel all stupid to remind us they will one day choose the nursing home they throw us in and steal all our money...Watch out for him! (WTG Bobo!) <---from Logan

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!