Saturday, October 18, 2008

I totally stole this icon


So I got this months Family Fun magazine yesterday. I get four subscriptions. And they all arrive within a day of each other each month. So I flip through each magazine and rip out the things I want to do. Then I toss the rest of the magazine away. Before I file them in the correct seasonal binder. I try to do some of the things that feasable and age appropriate. Sometimes I "wing it" a little too much. That happened today. I fell in love with the Autumn leaves in this months FF magazine. I searched high and low for leaf cookie cutters. I couldn't find any at our house or in the local stores. So I made a template and cut them out. Not that it mattered b/c the Rooster got a little rough with them. So even if I would have had perfect cookie cutter shapes they wouldn't have stayed that way. I didn't have a lot of what was called for in the recipe. But, we did have peanut butter. Yum! So they don't look as pretty as the ones in the magazine. But, they still tasted good....and I guess thats all that matters.

*Sorry grammar police:)

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!