Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's going on here

Rooster started calling me "Kristi". Which I suppose makes sense. After all I don't call her "daughter". One day I said "Ruzenka please call me 'mommy'" she replied "Sure Kristi". What a little turkey butt.

Big Dog is folding his hands when we pray. When we make the sign of the Cross he runs his hands around his chest like a catcher in a baseball game. But, at least he's got the idea:) Anyway, it's very sweet and melts my frigid little heart:)

Big Dog is sneaking out of the house. I certainly hope this is not a glimpse into his teenage years:O

GH is starting to wean. He only nursed four times yesterday. So I am happy with the progress he's making. He still isn't walking. But, that doesn't stop him from finding trouble. He only likes to go down slides head first. This makes for a nervous mommy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!