Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mudpies, garden and climbing the tree

Rooster helped plant tomato and pepper plants. She did a really good job.

GH and Big Dog each killed one tomato plant. Thats why I always buy two sets of plants:)
These cages can't stop me mama!


Rooster wanted to climb the trees like the squirrels. But, all her attempts ended in a dramatic fall to the ground;)
We discussed the family of squirrels that live in the tree. That there is a mom and dad. The squirrels were out on a branch and it looked like they kissed. Rooster thought the dad squirrel was leaving. She said "Bye daddy squirrel":)
We also made mudpies.



This is a picture of the dirtman Big Dog made. It's like a snowman...but, better:)
The kids were filthy and needed a bath. I got this cute picture of Big Dog and I wanted to share it. He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!